Le Contenu du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel est en anglais. Il n'est pas prévu de traduction pour le moment.
In this course, you will gain the programming skills needed to create Windows applications using the C# language. You will review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details. Using the knowledge and skills from training, you will build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
This course uses Visual Studio 2012 running on Windows 8.
What You'll Learn
- Core syntax and features of C#
- Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize/deserialize data in different formats
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application
- Metadata of types using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption
Who Needs to Attend
- Professional developers with at least one month of experience programming in an object-oriented environment
- Understanding of how to name, declare, initialize, and assign values to variables within an application
- Experience using:
- Arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables
- Relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions
- Logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators
- Experience creating:
- Code syntax for simple programming statements using C# language keywords and recognize syntax errors using the Visual Studio IDE
- Simple branching structure using an IF statement
- Simple looping structure using a For statement to iterate through a data array
- Function that accepts arguments (parameters and returns a value of a specified type
- Understanding of how to:
- Use the Visual Studio IDE to locate simple logic errors
- Design and build a simple user interface using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox
- Connect to a SQL Server database and the basics of how to retrieve and store data
- Sort data in a loop
- Recognize the classes and methods used in a program
Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps using C# (M20484)
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Programming in C# (M20483). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.