Le contenu du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel 20334 est en anglais.
In this course, you will learn to plan, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 solution. You will learn how to deploy a multi-site and highly available Skype for Business infrastructure that supports instant messaging, conferencing, persistent chat, archiving, and monitoring. You'll also learn to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot issues in the infrastructure. While the focus is primarily on the on-premises deployment with Skype for Business, information on how to integrate the on-premises deployment with Skype for Business Online as well as how to migrate from previous versions of Lync Server is not covered.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product M20334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 and can assist you in preparation for Exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Skype for Business 2015.
What You'll Learn
- Architecture of Skype for Business 2015
- Design a Skype for Business 2015 topology
- Install and implement Skype for Business Server 2015
- Administer and manage Skype for Business Server 2015 by using the various available tools
- Design and implement clients and users in Skype for Business 2015
- Implement conferencing in Skype for Business 2015 and additional conferencing options
- Design and implement monitoring and archiving in Skype for Business 2015
- Design and implement connectivity for external users and organizations
- Design and implement persistent chat in Skype for Business 2015
- Design and implement high availability in Skype for Business 2015
- Design and implement disaster recovery scenarios for Skype for Business 2015
- Design and deploy Skype for Business hybrid
- Design and implement an upgrade from Lync to Skype for Business 2015
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals who are responsible for designing, planning, and maintaining Skype for Business deployment in their organizations
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory and name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
- Familiarity with Exchange Server and Office 365
- An understanding of data networks and telecommunication standards and components
- Microsoft Windows Client essentials experience with Windows 10
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 (M20334). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.