Le contenu du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel 20331 est en anglais. Il n'est pas prévu de traduction pour le moment.
In this course, you will learn how to configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. You will learn the guidelines, best practices, and considerations to help you optimize your SharePoint Server deployment.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and covers the skills and knowledge measured by Exam 70-331 and, in conjunction with on-the-job experience, can help you prepare for the exam.
What You'll Learn
- Key features of SharePoint 2013
- Design an information architecture
- Design logical and physical architectures
- Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
- Create web applications and site collections
- Plan and configure service applications
- Manage users and permissions
- Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Manage taxonomy
- Configure user profiles and enterprise search
- Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment
Who Needs to Attend
- IT Professionals who are interested installing, configuring, deploying, and managing SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or in the cloud
- Professionals with a minimum of four years hands-on experience planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server 2008 R2, Active Directory, and networking infrastructures
- Business application administrators (BAAs) who already have a basic knowledge of the SharePoint platform and want to understand how to manage SharePoint Server 2013 when administering line-of- business projects in conjunction with internal business customers
- Minimum of one year experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint 2010 farms across a large enterprise and/or a minimum two years experience with SharePoint 2007 and knowledge of the differences between 2007 and 2010, particularly the Service Application model
- Experience managing software in Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or in a Windows Server 2012 environment
- Experience deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud
- Experience administering Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience configuring Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store
- Experience managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Experience connecting applications to Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience implementing claims-based security
- Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013 (M20332)
l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (M20331). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.