Le contenu du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel 10982 est en anglais.
In this course, you will learn to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. You will learn how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, configure local and remote network connectivity and storage along with how to configure data security, device and network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
What You'll Learn
- Design the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs remotely
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity
- Troubleshoot client configuration failures and GPO application issues
- Troubleshoot issues related to user settings
- Troubleshoot remote connectivity issues
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from computers that are domain-joined
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from computers that are not domain-joined
- Troubleshoot issues related to application installation and operation
- Recover a PC running Windows 10
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, as well as associated network and security resources
- Enterprise Desktop Support Technicians (EDST) who:
- Provide Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 PCs and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations within a Windows domain environment
- Focus on broad range of technical issues for Windows operations systems, devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support
- Resolve technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings, and device synchronization
- Provide local and remote network access, access to applications, access to data and printers, authentication, Endpoint security and policy, OS, and data recovery
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (KPI) components
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows Client essentials experience with Windows 10
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (M20697-1)
- Deploying and Managing Windows 10 using Enterprise Services (M20697-2)
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 (M10982). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.