- 11th May 2017
- 19:00 Egypt Standard Time
- 19:00 CET
- 18:00 UK Time
- 13:00 EST
As organisations embark on agile initiatives, business analysts can serve a critical role in ensuring the success of those initiatives. This one-hour webinar will explore why business analysts embody core values and skills to thrive in an agile world.
- Common myths about agile and business analysis
- Agile roles for business analysts
- BA skills for succeeding in an agile world
- Maximizing value - at the core of the BA role
Michelina DiNunno is a seasoned management professional with extensive experience building high performing teams, leading organizational change initiatives and championing the business analysis profession. She has led large-scale projects in various capacities including project sponsor, program manager, proxy product owner development manager leveraging SCRUM, agile consultant and change champion.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.