Le Contenu du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel est en anglais.
In this course, you will learn how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a business intelligence (BI) solution. You will discover how to create a data warehouse, implement extract, transform, and load (ETL) with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services (DQS) and SQL Server Master Data Services.
This course is designed for customers interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features of SQL Server 2014 as well as the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014. It covers the skills and knowledge measured by Exam 70-463 and along with on-the-job experience, helps you prepare for the exam.
What You'll Learn
- Data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse
- Design and implement a data warehouse
- Implement data flow and control flow in a SSIS package
- Debug and troubleshoot SSIS packages
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and extracting data
- Implement data cleansing using Microsoft Data Quality Services (DQS)
- Implement Master Data Services (MDS) to enforce data integrity
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components
- Deploy and configure SSIS packages
- How Business Intelligence solutions consume data in a data warehouse
Who Needs to Attend
- Database professionals who need to fulfill a BI developer role focused on hands-on work, creating BI solutions included data warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing
- Database professionals responsible for implementing a data warehouse, developing SSIS packages for data extraction, loading, transferring, transforming, and enforcing data integrity using MDS, and cleansing data using DQS
- Minimum two years experience working with relational databases, including designing a normalized database, creating tables and relationships
- Basic programming constructs, including looping and branching
- Focus on key business priorities, such as revenue, profitability, and financial account
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (M20461)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (M20466)
- Designing Self-Service Business Intelligence and Big Data Solutions (M20467)
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
Note: To reflect the inclusion of SQL Server 2014 content in exams 461, 462, and 463, Microsoft Learning has rebranded the MCSA certification to MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014. As changes to each individual exam are modest in size and SQL Server 2012 skills remain relevant, all current MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification holders will have their transcripts updated accordingly to reflect the new credential name. Please see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mcsa-sql-certification.aspx for certification details.
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (M20463). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.