L'interface et les contenus du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel 20480 sont en anglais. Il n'est pas prévu de traduction pour le moment.
In this course, you will cover new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 including management, networking infrastructure, storage, access control, Hyper-V, high availability, and identity federation. You will also cover Dynamic Access Control (DAC), failover clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, Powershell, Hyper-V, and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). This course will update your existing knowledge and skills of previous Windows Server versions to Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20417 and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
What You'll Learn
- Install and configure servers based on Windows Server 2012
- Manage Windows Server 2012 by using PowerShell
- Manage storage for Windows Server 2012
- Implement network services
- Implement remote access
- Implement failover clustering
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement secure data access for users and devices
- Implement Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Implement AD FS
- Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012
Who Needs to Attend
- Microsoft professionals who hold one or more of the following certifications and want to upgrade to MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- IT Professionals who are already experienced in Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Server Administrators carrying out day-to-day management and administrative tasks and want to update their skills and knowledge to Windows Server 2012
- Experience with implementing, managing, and administering a Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environment
- Experience with implementing and managing Windows networking technologies
- Experience with implementing and managing Active Directory technologies
- Understanding of basic virtualization and storage technologies
- Knowledge equivalent to the MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (M20413)
- Implementing as Advanced Server Infrastructure (M20414)
- Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure (M20415)
- Implementing a Desktop Application Environment (M20416)
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (M20417). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.