Le Contenu du MOC OnDemand (formation en ligne à la demande) correspondant au cours officiel 20413 est en anglais. Il n'est pas prévu de traduction pour le moment.
In this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure. You will develop the skills needed to provide an enterprise solution that supports manual and automated server installations in physical and virtual environments including the supporting file and storage services. You will also learn the skills necessary to provide enterprise networking solutions such as DHCP, IPAM, VPN, and DirectAccess. Discover how to design and implement a forest and domain infrastructure including multi domains/forest and branch office scenarios.
This course incorporates material from the Microsoft Official Course 20413 and will help you prepare for Exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
What You'll Learn
- Plan server upgrade and migration
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
- Design a name resolution solution strategy
- Design and manage an IP configuration and address management solution
- Design and implement an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest and domain infrastructure
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy
- Implement a scalable remote access solution
- Design a network protection solution
- Implement a network protection solution
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise AD DS infrastructure including the network services necessary
- Good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts
- Good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and AD DS (such as domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership)
- Good understanding of both scripts and batch files
- Understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or equivalent knowledge
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (M20413). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.