Le Contenu du MOC OnDemand (formation en ligne à la demande) correspondant au cours officiel 20332 est en anglais.
In this class, you will learn how to design, configure, and manage a SharePoint Server 2013 environment and perform an upgrade/migration from SharePoint 2010. You will focus on advanced solutions of SharePoint 2013, including the design of business continuity services (high availability and disaster recovery). You will plan and configure business connectivity services, people collaboration, business intelligence, enterprise and web content management, manage solutions and apps for SharePoint Server 2013, and develop a governance plan.
What You'll Learn
- Core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment that meets the requirements of high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage business connectivity services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
Who Needs to Attend
- IT Professionals who are interested in installing, configuring, deploying, and managing SharePoint Server 2013 installations, in either the data center or in the cloud
- Existing SharePoint users who want to learn about the improvements in tools and methodologies of SharePoint 2013 and those who want to learn the architecture of SharePoint 2013 to upgrade or migrate from previous versions of SharePoint 2003 and 2007
- Business application administrators (BAAs) who already have a basic knowledge of the SharePoint platform and want to understand how to manage SharePoint Server 2013 when administering line-of- business projects in conjunction with internal business customers
- Minimum of one year experience mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design
- Experience of network design, including network security
- Experience in managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment
- Experience deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud, managing applications remotely using Windows Powershell 2.0 and connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience administering Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience configuring Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization, and as a user store
- Experience implementing claims-based security Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013 (M20331)
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (M20332). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.