Le Contenu du MOC OnDemand (formation en ligne à la demande) correspondant au cours officiel10972 est en anglais.
In this course, you will learn how to configure and manage Internet Information Services (IIS). You will learn the skills that support a broad range of web applications, security, and knowledge to help support other products that use IIS (such as Exchange and SharePoint).
What You'll Learn
- Install and monitor IIS
- Configure and manage application pools
- Configure websites and application support
- Secure websites and applications
- Manage certificates in the Centralized Certificate Store
- Configure remote administration
- Implement FTP
- Backup and restore IIS
- Build load-balanced web farms
Who Needs to Attend
- Individuals who want to become web server administrators in an enterprise environment or who are assuming a new role requiring skills to manage content served by an IIS web server over the Internet, an intranet, and an extranet
- Web-based applications developers with networking skills who wish to learn more about IIS
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (M20410)
- Experience with:
- Windows networking technologies and implementation
- Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server (M10972). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.