Le Contenu du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel est en anglais. Il n'est pas prévu de traduction.
In this course, you will learn how to better manage and protect data access and information, simplify deployment and management of your identity infrastructure, and provide more secure access to data. You will learn how to configure some of the key features in Active Directory such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, Dynamic Access Control (DAC), Work Folders, Work Place Join, Certificate Services, and Rights Management Services (RMS).
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 10969: Active Directory Services with Windows Server.
What You'll Learn
- Deploy and administer AD DS in Windows Server 2012
- Secure AD DS deployment
- Implement AD DS sites, configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy
- Manage user settings with Group Policy
- Implement certification authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS and how to manage CAs
- Implement, deploy and manage certificates
- Implement and manage AD RMS
- Implement and administer AD FS
- Secure and provision data access using technologies such as DAC, Work Folders and Workplace Join
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services
- Implement and administer Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
Who Needs to Attend
- Experienced Information Technology (IT) professionals with AD DS experience that are looking to further develop knowledge and in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Experience working with AD DS
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Experience working with and troubleshooting core networking infrastructure technologies such as name resolution, IP Addressing, Domain Name System (DNS), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with Hyper-V and server virtualization concepts
- An understanding of general security best practices
- Experience working hands on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (M20413)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (M20414)
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Active Directory Services with Windows Server 2012 (M10969). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.