Le contenu du MOC OnDemand correspondant au cours officiel 10748 est en anglais.
In this course, you will learn how to plan and deploy Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. You will also cover migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
This course in combination with Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager can help you prepare for Exam 70-243 TS: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
What You'll Learn
- Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and typical deployment scenarios
- Plan and deploy a single primary site
- Plan and configure administrative roles
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites
- Replication and data types
- Monitor data replication throughout the hierarchy
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012
Who Needs to Attend
- Systems engineers or Configuration Manager administrators who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment and who are responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems
- System administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows-based computers
- SQL Server 2008, including reporting services
- Basic Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts
- Working knowledge of Configuration Manager features and administrative tasks including:
- Working with the administrator console
- Installing clients
- Hardware and software inventory
- Working with collections
- Deploying applications
- Managing software updates
- Deploying operating systems
- Settings management
The following course meet the prerequisites for this course :
- Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (M10747)
990€ HT l'accès individuel au MOC OnDemand, accès illimité pendant 3 mois.
Please complete the below form to book the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (M10748). We will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your booking.